Dental Implants in Raleigh, Garner, Brier Creek NC
It’s not uncommon for a tooth, or set of teeth, to suffer a breakdown or decay over time. This can obviously be extremely problematic for any one person to experience. The embarrassment alone can cause bouts of anxiety and make a person feel completely uncomfortable — but you don’t have to learn to live with it.
Patients suffering from unsightly and unhealthy chips, cracks and gaps in their teeth can turn to the Raleigh and Garner, NC dentists at Bright Smiles. As a part of our family dentistry offerings, our adept team can restore the functionality and the beauty to your smile through dental implant treatments. Implants can also be used to support dentures and partial dentures to give greater support and stability.
Brier Creek & Garner Dental Implant Surgery
Properly cared for dental implants have been known to last for decades. In fact, the chance that an implant will be successful 10 years after placement is 98%! The Raleigh and Garner, NC dentists at Bright Smiles love this procedure because dental implants:
- Are simple to place
- Deliver amazing results
- Positively change the lives of the patients who receive them
- They save money because they last longer than other tooth replacement therapies.
How to Care for Your Dental Implants
- Come back for routine cleanings – If we perform the dental implant surgery in Raleigh or Garner, NC, our dentists will want to see you back regularly to thoroughly clean and inspect your partials or implants.
- Brush & floss daily – Not unlike your real teeth, implants and partials need regular cleaning and flossing to remain in peak condition over the long haul. We recommend brushing after meals and flossing once a day before bed.
- Use special cleaning devices, if needed – When you have new partials or implants, it’s critical to brush in those so-called “hard-to-reach places.” Remove all excess food each time.