Family Dentists in Raleigh Garner, Brier Creek NC
Good oral hygiene is a key component of your overall health. Help prevent tooth decay and care for your beautiful smile by making an appointment at the Bright Smiles’ dental clinic in Brier Creek or Garner, NC. From pediatric dentistry to care for seniors, our Raleigh-area dentists are fully capable of handling the unique needs of our patients — all with a caring and compassionate hand.
Brier Creek, Garner General Dentistry: Checkups, Dental Implants, Root Canals & More
For Raleigh general dentistry, look no further than Bright Smiles in Brier Creek and Garner, NC. We are currently accepting new patients who are in need of the following family dentistry services:
- Dental Implants
- Root Canals
- TMJ Treatments
- Routine Checkups
- Regular Cleanings
- Tooth Extractions
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Removable Partial Dentures
- Implant Supported Dentures
- Full Dentures
- and more
Bright Smiles’ dental clinics also specialize in cosmetic dentistry. Be sure to ask about our teeth whitening/bleaching services, veneers and more.
Good Dental Care Starts at Home
If you want to try to avoid a root canal or any other kind of restoration dental procedure, we recommend visiting your local Bright Smiles every three-to-six months for a cleaning and exam, while observing these tips for good oral health:
- Brush twice a day – Our Raleigh dentists recommend brushing after each meal, but, for most, this isn’t always possible. Brush at least once before bed and in the morning after you’ve had breakfast.
- Floss daily – Regular flossing is almost more critical than brushing. Floss removes trapped food that can remain logged closely between the teeth. We recommend flossing before bed.
- Rinse with fluoride – Rinsing with a mouthwash that contains fluoride can help to strengthen your teeth. When using a mouthwash, follow the instructions given by the manufacturer. Most brands specify twice-daily usage.
Let’s improve and maintain your oral health! Reach out to Bright Smiles today and schedule an appointment. We proudly serve patients from our offices in Brier Creek, Durham, Clayton, Knightdale, Holly Springs and Garner, NC.