Warranty on Our Dental Work
At Bright Smiles, we stand behind every dental service we provide to our patients, from teeth whitening and family dentistry to more complex procedures such as treatment for TMJ and root canals. When you visit one of our area locations, you can expect to receive nothing short of the best. Our Raleigh and Garner, NC dentists provide exceptional care — it is our passion and our mission — and we never compromise or take shortcuts.
We are confident in our quality of work and support it with a warranty which very few dental offices offer. We will repair, replace, or provide a refund for the restorative dental treatment rendered based on the following guide lines and exclusions for five (5) years from the date of treatment. Failure to fulfill the following requirements will void the dental treatment warranty.
Terms & Conditions of Our Dental Warranty
- You must remain a Bright Smiles client for 5 years after the procedure.
- You must maintain a schedule of regular recall appointments at a Bright Smiles location, to include a minimum of an oral exam every 3-6 months, a cleaning every 3-6 months, bitewing xrays every 12 months and comprehensive xrays every 5 years.
- You must maintain a high standard of home dental care on all remaining natural teeth with a minimum of brushing and flossing two times per day.
- We will replace the restorative dental work at no additional cost for either materials or labor if there is a failure in the fabrication and if all limitations are met.
- The warranty is null and void if the failure of the restorative work is due to abuse or negligence due to any form of mistreatment of the piece. This includes but is not limited to, biting into metal objects, chewing ice, self-adjustments, etc.
- The warranty is null and void if the restorative work needs to be removed or is damaged due to a dental problem or repair with the supporting tooth/teeth including but not limited to root canals, recurrent decay, etc.
- The warranty does not include any cost associated with routine maintenance required over the course of its working life.
- If the doctor determines a night guard/ occusal guard is necessary to maintain and protect your restorative work, the warranty will be null and void if you do not have one fabricated.
For additional information on our warranty, call the dentists directly at the Garner office at (919) 661-4077. We’d be happy to answer any questions you may have.